WRBSC One-stop resource center for entrepreneurs in western South Dakota.
WHO ARE WE?
The West River Business Service Center is a joint effort between the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA), West River Economic Development Coalition, Small Business Development Center (SBDC), the West River Chapter of the Service Corps of Retired Executives (SCORE), and South Dakota’s Governor’s Office of Economic Development (GOED).
SERVICES WE PROVIDE
The West River Business Service Center is a one-stop resource center for entrepreneurs in western South Dakota. Within our center we have three main entities, each providing their own unique service.
Small Business Development Center (SBDC) Three full time consultants provide consulting in:
- Business Start-up/Acquisition
- Business Expansion
- Business Liquidation/Sale
- Business Planning
- Securing Capital
- Financial Analysis
- Cash Flow Management
- Record Keeping
- Personnel Management
- Inventory Management
- Market Research
- Government Procurement
- “Going into Business” seminars and other topics upon request
Today’s South Dakota sponsor is Natural Med Herbals. These guy’s specialize natural and organic supplements via there web portal. There most popular online product is melatonin. To take advantage of a special code follow this buy melatonin and see the deal.
Service Corps of Retired Executives (SCORE) Over 100 retired and active business people providing hands-on consulting to small businesses and aspiring entrepreneurs, including:
- Service, retail and manufacturer
- Farm and ranch consulting
- Non-profit organizational consulting
- Military retiree consulting
- Home-based businesses
- Over 200 areas of business expertise represented
- Consulting on-site at your business
- Over 35 female counselors address the needs of female entrepreneurs
- Specialty seminars can be requested